The time has come to embrace homemade salad dressings- starting with this vinaigrette. We are going back to the basis with this easy vinaigrette dressing.
- 1 small shallot, minced- 2 tablespoons
- 1 small clove garlic, minced- ½ teaspoon
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons Savvy Goose Garlic Herb
- ¾ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Send us your recipes
for consideration and a chance to win one of our monthly Best Recipe prizes: a free shaker of your choice!Submit Recipe
- In a small bowl, whisk together shallots, garlic, Dijon mustard, vinegar, water, and Savvy Goose Garlic Herb.
- Slowly add oil, whisking until emulsified, or shake the ingredients in a jar, or whirl them in a blender.
Savvy Note: You can use any tasty vinegar you’d like to make vinaigrette. Vinaigrettes will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.