Parmesan Potato Crusted Cauliflower
Baked cauliflower is an easy way to elevate a simple vegetable into a yummy side dish.
- 1 head cauliflower cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons Savvy Goose Roasted Garlic Pepper Seasoning
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1 cup Potato Chips, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Send us your recipes
for consideration and a chance to win one of our monthly Best Recipe prizes: a free shaker of your choice!Submit Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a sauce pot add 1.5 quarts of water and bring to a boil. Once boiling add cauliflower and cook until tender.
- Once cooked toss cauliflower in a bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon Savvy Goose Roasted Garlic Pepper Seasoning.
- Crush potato chips and mix with parmesan cheese, olive oil and 1 tablespoon Savvy Goose Roasted Garlic Pepper Seasoning.
- Add cauliflower to a baking dish and top with potato parmesan mix.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.