Buffalo Zucchini Turkey Burger
Our juicy buffalo zucchini turkey burger with delicious Memphis Dust! These flavorful, easy, zucchini turkey burgers come together in under 30 minutes and stay together without breadcrumbs. add your favorite burger fixins’ and enjoy!
- 1 pound turkey burger
- ½ cup grated zucchini. Squeezed of excess moisture with paper towel.
- 2 tablespoons medium of hot buffalo sauce
- ¼ cup finely diced onions
- 1 tablespoon Savvy Goose Memphis Dust
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 large sliced avocado
- Butterhead lettuce
- Sliced red onion
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Send us your recipes
for consideration and a chance to win one of our monthly Best Recipe prizes: a free shaker of your choice!Submit Recipe
- Preheat grill to medium heat and brush grates with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Make turkey burger by adding ground turkey, grated zucchini, buffalo sauce, onions, Savvy Goose Memphis Dust to a large bowl. Mix with hands until evenly combined. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape ½ inch thick patties.
- Grill over medium heat for about 6-8 minutes each side or until burgers are cooked through and meat reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit. During the last minute add slice of cheddar cheese on top of each burger, and cover the grill for about a minute while cheese melts.
- Place the sliced onion on the bottom of the bun, then burger, top with a little bit of extra buffalo sauce, avocado and lettuce. Serve immediately
Savvy Note: Great with our Honey Habanero Yam recipe or fresh fruit!