Cajun Style Pimento Cheese
Classic pimento cheese with your favorite southern kick!
- 4 oz. jar diced pimentos
- 8 oz. block sharp cheddar
- 4 oz. block white cheddar
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Savvy Goose Cajun Voodoo
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Send us your recipes
for consideration and a chance to win one of our monthly Best Recipe prizes: a free shaker of your choice!Submit Recipe
- Combine diced pimentos, sharp cheddar, and white cheddar into a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Add mayonnaise and combine until all ingredients are well blended. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let chill for at least 2-3 hours, preferably overnight.
Savvy Note: Use this as a topping on our Voodoo Fried Chicken Sandwich, or even our Prime Cut burger!