Cast Iron Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
Potatoes are a steak’s best friend! This one pan, easy recipe will go great as any dish all year round. Perfect to cook with any grilled meat or oven roasted dinner.
- 3 Russet Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons of Savvy Goose Garlic Herb Seasoning
- 1-2 tablespoons of salt (this is optional, we use Pink Himalayan Sea Salt)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Send us your recipes
for consideration and a chance to win one of our monthly Best Recipe prizes: a free shaker of your choice!Submit Recipe
- Preheat your grill to approximately 400 degrees (you can cook at a bit higher of a temp if you would like things to move quicker). Brush your cast iron with olive oil, and slice all 3 potatoes thinly.
- Line the cast iron with the sliced potatoes so that the potato slices are standing vertically, and season generously with Garlic and Herb Seasoning. After seasoning, cut butter into pieces and distribute over the top of the lined potatoes. Add salt at this time if you choose to do so.
- Grill in your skillet covered with tin foil for approximately 45 minutes. After 45 minutes add parmesan cheese and finish cooking uncovered for an additional 15 minutes.
Savvy Note: This can be done in your oven or smoker. The thinner you slice the potatoes, the crispier you’ll have them!