Crunchy Yogurt Chicken
Try this recipe with chicken tenderloins and make some chicken tenders as an appetizer for your next party!
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 6 oz plain Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¾ cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- ¼ cup Savvy Goose Everything Topper
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- Salt to taste
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hours
Send us your recipes
for consideration and a chance to win one of our monthly Best Recipe prizes: a free shaker of your choice!Submit Recipe
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl add yogurt and stir until creamy. Add lemon juice and mix.
- Using a separate bowl, add panko crumbs and Savvy Goose Everything Topper. Pat chicken dry.
- Dip chicken in the yogurt mix and then coat with the panko crumb mix.
- Using a 9×13 baking pan or sheet tray greased with olive oil, place the chicken breast spaced apart in pan.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top of chicken and add chopped parsley.
- Bake in oven for 45 to 60 minutes (flipping halfway through) until chicken is cooked to 160 degrees in the middle.
- Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes and enjoy!
Savvy Note: Use this same recipe on chicken thighs or another meat of your choice.