Greek Turkey Lettuce Wraps
These Mediterranean lettuce wraps are healthy, refreshing and filled of Mediterranean flavor. Make as an easy appetizer or low carb dinner.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon Savvy Goose Mediterranean Spiced Sea Salt
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup sliced onions
- ½ cup quartered kalamata olives
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbles
- Butterhead lettuce leaves
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon milk
- ½ tablespoon dill weed
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Send us your recipes
for consideration and a chance to win one of our monthly Best Recipe prizes: a free shaker of your choice!Submit Recipe
- In a small bowl stir together the yogurt, garlic, milk, and dill weed. Let the yogurt sauce chill in the refrigerator while you complete the recipe.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, add the ground turkey and Mediterranean Spiced Sea Salt. Brown the meat until no longer pink and remove from the heat.
- Add some of the meat mixture to a lettuce leaf and top with tomatoes, onions, olives, and feta. Drizzle a little of the yogurt sauce over the top and repeat to the remaining lettuce leaves.
Savvy Note: Prepare the yogurt sauce the night before. This will allow the ingredients to permeate the Greek yogurt and make it more flavorful.