Grilled Chicken Breast with Garlic & Herb Marinade
This Garlic & Herb chicken marinade makes the best juicy, tender, and flavorful chicken. This is perfect as a main dish or to place on top of pasta or a salad.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Savvy Goose Garlic & Herb
- 1 teaspoon salt
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: Internal Temp 160 degrees
Send us your recipes
for consideration and a chance to win one of our monthly Best Recipe prizes: a free shaker of your choice!Submit Recipe
- In a mixing bowl add all ingredient and mix well.
- Cover the chicken breast in the marinade and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. While grill is preheating, drain excess marinade off the chicken to prevent grill fire. Cook the chicken to 160 degrees internal temperature.
- Serve with a lemon wedge or chopped fresh herbs.
Savvy note: You can use this marinade on fish as well. Feel free to let marinate overnight, or all day long if time allows.