Grilled NY Strip
Here is a perfect grilled steak recipe that features our Prime Cut Seasoning. This easy recipe is mouthwatering.
- 2 each New York Strip Steak
- 4 teaspoon Savvy Goose Prime Cut Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: Cook till desired internal temperature
Send us your recipes
for consideration and a chance to win one of our monthly Best Recipe prizes: a free shaker of your choice!Submit Recipe
- Brush each of the steaks with olive oil on both sides
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon Savvy Goose Prime Cut on each steak. Flip over and repeat
- Pre-heat your grill and cook the steak to your desired doneness using a meat thermometer. For medium cook until internal temperature reaches 135 degrees Fahrenheit. Let steaks rest for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Savvy Note: Pair with our fingerling potato recipe!