Memphis Dust Grilled Wings
Try these at your annual Memorial Day or 4th of July gathering as a side dish or main course.
- 2 lbs. of chicken wings or drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon Mustad
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- Savvy Goose Memphis Dust
- Optional: 1 tablespoon Savvy Goose Garlic & Herb
Prep Time: 2-3 hours
Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
Send us your recipes
for consideration and a chance to win one of our monthly Best Recipe prizes: a free shaker of your choice!Submit Recipe
- In a mixing bowl, combine Dijon mustard, soy sauce, olive oil, and the optional ingredient of 1 tablespoon of Savvy Goose Garlic & Herb. Stir well until combined. In a zip lock bag, dump the marinade over the top of the wings or drumsticks, and let sit in refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush grates with olive oil to prevent sticking. Remove chicken from zip lock bag, pat dry, and season lightly with Savvy Goose Memphis Dust. You will use more Memphis Dust after cooking as a finishing rub.
- Grill wings on medium-high heat, rotating every 5 minutes. Grill for approximately 30-40 minutes (grilling time will vary depending on actual grill temperature), or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove from grill and sprinkle Savvy Goose Memphis Dust over the top of the wings in a mixing bowl. Toss to coat and add more Memphis Dust as you see fit. Let chicken rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Savvy Note: Use your smoker to smoke the wings at 225 degrees!