Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip is the perfect party appetizer. Fresh spinach takes this classic from good to great! It’s stellar hot out of the oven, but just as tasty at room temperature.
- ¼ cup mayo
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 5 oz. bag of spinach (fresh)
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 14 oz. artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in half and deseeded
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in half and deseeded
- 1 tablespoon Savvy Goose Roasted Garlic Pepper Seasoning
Send us your recipes
for consideration and a chance to win one of our monthly Best Recipe prizes: a free shaker of your choice!Submit Recipe
- Cut your bell peppers in half, cleaning the inside of the peppers. Drizzle them with Olive Oil. Sprinkle the Savvy Goose Roasted Garlic Pepper Seasoning onto the insides of the Bell Peppers. Roast these at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes while you complete the below steps.
- Combine all remaining ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix well until evenly dispersed. If you prefer, you may chop up the Artichoke Hearts prior to adding them into the mix.
- Once your peppers have finished roasting, slice and dice them into small pieces. Add the diced peppers into your dip mix and stir to combine.
- Add the dip mixture to a cast iron or baking dish and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from the oven and serve when ready.
Savvy Note: We invite you to get creative with the peppers that you use in this Savvy recipe. Feel free to add some Jalapenos or Habaneros to give it that extra kick.