Joyful Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are great for any occasion. They are even better then grilled with our Joyful Chicken. Perfect for appetizers, snacks, or as a main course.
- ¼ cup salt
- 3 cups water
- 2 ½ pound of chicken wings
- 2 tablespoon Savvy Goose Joyful Chicken
- 2 tablespoon unsalted melted butter
- 2 lemons
- ½ tablespoon hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Send us your recipes
for consideration and a chance to win one of our monthly Best Recipe prizes: a free shaker of your choice!Submit Recipe
- In a large bowl, combine water and salt
- Place chicken wings in bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hours. Preferably overnight.
- In a separate bowl, mix the lemon juice, hot sauce, melted butter, joyful chicken, salt, and pepper.
- Pat dry the chicken wings with paper towel and coat evenly with the lemon butter mixture.
- Once all the chicken wings are coated in the lemon butter, let them marinate.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place the chicken wings in the oven and cook for 45-50 minutes or until completely cooked. Flip wings halfway through.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
Savvy note: Cook these on your grill or smoker as well. Looking for a dipping sauce? Check out your favorite ranch dressing and add some Savvy Goose Cajun Voodoo to give it a kick!