Mexican Street Corn
The best thing about Mexican Street Corn, other than how amazing it tastes, is how easy it is to make. You can do it on your stove top, in a cast iron, or out on your grill while you are barbecuing your Prime Cut Burger.
- 6 ears of corn, shucked and cleaned
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Savvy Goose Habanero Hot Lips
- 1/3 cup grated cojita cheese
- Freshly chopped cilantro
- Lime wedges, for serving
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Send us your recipes
for consideration and a chance to win one of our monthly Best Recipe prizes: a free shaker of your choice!Submit Recipe
- Preheat stove or grill to medium heat with cast iron pan.
- Brush oil on each piece of corn. Cook corn, turning often until slightly charred all over, about 10 minutes.
- Brush corn with a layer of mayonnaise and roll corn in cotija cheese. Sprinkle with Savvy Goose Habanero Hot Lips and cilantro. Serve warm with lime wedges.
Savvy Notes: Peel corn off the cobs and use all above ingredients as an addition to a Mexican nacho dish.