One-pan Mediterranean Chicken recipe with tomatoes and zucchini
Easy Mediterranean Chicken Recipe that requires little prep, one pan and 20 minutes to cook!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts of equal size
- 1 cup finely chopped red or white onion (whichever you prefer)
- 1 ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon Savvy Goose Mediterranean Spiced Sea Salt
- Olive Oil
- Banana Peppers (for topping)
- 1 zucchini, halved
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Send us your recipes
for consideration and a chance to win one of our monthly Best Recipe prizes: a free shaker of your choice!Submit Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush a 9×13 baking dish with olive oil, and line the chicken breasts side by side in the dish. Coat the top of the chicken breast with olive oil and sprinkle Mediterranean Spiced Sea Salt over the top (about ½ of a tablespoon).
- Cut the red onions, zucchini, and halved the cherry tomatoes to use as a topping over the chicken breast. Sprinkle the feta cheese over the chicken and vegetables and finish this off by sprinkling more Mediterranean Spiced Sea Salt over the top.
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken breast reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove from the oven, and top with banana peppers or anything else you would like to add! Serve immediately.
Savvy Note: If you are working with larger and thicker chicken breasts, you might be okay with only two breasts and splitting them into cutlets. To do so, place the chicken breast flat on the cutting board. Place one hand on top to hold the breast. Using a sharp knife carefully slice the chicken breast horizontally into two even pieces. It helps if you do this close to the edge of the cutting board.