Prime Cut Burger
Who doesn’t love a big, juicy, tender burger? This is the ultimate prime cut burger. Packed with all the flavors you are looking for. Impress your summer barbecue guests with this great recipe. You’ll have them thinking they’re at a 5 star restaurant.
- 1 lb. ground beef of your choice
- Savvy Goose Prime Cut Seasoning
- Gouda Cheese slices (or a cheese of your choice)
- Any and all of your favorite burger ingredients.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Send us your recipes
for consideration and a chance to win one of our monthly Best Recipe prizes: a free shaker of your choice!Submit Recipe
- Separate your ground beef in half, and roll into a ball without overhandling the meat. Press down gently to flatten the ball into burger form, but do not smash the burger down.
- Season the burger on both sides with Savvy Goose Prime Cut, and let sit at room temperature for a half hour. During this time, pre-heat your grill to high heat.
- Grill the burger on high heat for approximately 4 minutes on each side, and then turn the burner off that is directly below the grate(s) that your burger is cooking on. You will now cook your burger with indirect heat to your desired internal temperature. Do not flip the burger often.
- Once cooked, let the burgers rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.
Savvy Note: Be sure to use a meat thermometer to cook red meat to your desired finish. Top the burger with our Habanero Bacon Jam