Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Wild Mushrooms and Bacon
A whole family favorite! They make a perfect side or breakfast dish! If you can’t find fingerlings, try baby Yukon Gold potatoes.
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup wild mushrooms
- ½ cup onions, small diced
- 3 slices of bacon, cut into pieces already cooked
- 2 tablespoons Savvy Goose Mediterranean Spiced Sea Salt
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
Send us your recipes
for consideration and a chance to win one of our monthly Best Recipe prizes: a free shaker of your choice!Submit Recipe
- Bring a stock pot to boil. Boil fingerling potatoes for 8-10 minutes, and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Using a small sauté pan over medium heat, cook bacon and set aside when finished. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to bacon grease, and sauté onions and mushrooms until onions are translucent. Then add 1 tablespoon of Savvy Goose Mediterranean Spiced Sea Salt.
- In a separate bowl toss the potatoes with cut up bacon pieces and mushrooms. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon Savvy Goose Mediterranean Spiced Sea Salt.
- In a small baking dish, combine both mixtures and bake in the oven until the potatoes are tender, approximately 30-35 minutes. Serve immediately.
Savvy Note: This goes excellent as a side dish with our Prime Cut New York Strip recipe.