Make this delicious queso in your smoker! Perfect for those fall Sunday’s watching football.
- 1- 2 pound block of Velveeta cheese
- 16 oz. smoked gouda
- 2 tubs of HOT breakfast sausage
- 2 cans of Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can cream of jalapeno soup
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Savvy Goose Cajun Voodoo
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Send us your recipes
for consideration and a chance to win one of our monthly Best Recipe prizes: a free shaker of your choice!Submit Recipe
- Preheat your smoker to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cook the sausage in the Dutch oven over medium heat and then drain the fat out.
- Slice the Velveeta into 1” slices and cube the gouda into 1” squares. Load them into the Dutch oven. Then add all the canned ingredients including all the liquids from the cans
- Add the Savvy Goose Cajun Voodoo seasoning.
- Place the Dutch oven, uncovered into your smoker for 45 minutes. Stir 3-4 times during the cook.
- Add cilantro the last 5 minutes of cooking, while preserving a little for garnish at the end. Allow to cool and enjoy!
Savvy Note: All the ingredients can be substituted if desired. Cream of chicken soup works great if you are unable to find cream of jalapeno soup.